New Position For Hire! - Jr. Customer Service Rep
Friday, November 16, 2018
Green Products Company is all about service—it is the differentiating factor that has allowed us to succeed in a commoditized market place. As a junior customer service representative, you will be on the front line of providing that service. The objective of the position is simple: create a seamless, positive experience for our customers though exceptional service. Excellent communication skills combined with a helpful attitude are paramount to your success.
What We Offer…Green Products Company is a family business that has been around since 1947. We offer a friendly and casual work environment where everyone is part of the bigger team. Our mission statement emphasizes integrity, respect and compassion—values you will find here on a daily basis. We offer great healthcare options and other competitive benefits including PTO, 401k plans, etc.
Core Responsibilities for the Position
- Receive customer orders
- Manage those orders from receiving to confirming, delivery and invoicing
- Coordinate with Sr. Customer Service Representative to update the order book
- Coordinate with Sales, Sr. Customer Service Representative and Production to ensure that orders are processed, packaged and shipped in the best possible way
- Prepare documents for shipping, packaging, production and quality assurance
- Ensure customer-specific shipping requirements are met
- Follow up on sales inquiries via email, telephone or social media
- Manage customer information database
- Manage office parcel shipments
- Help sales and customer service team with other work as required
Requirements for the Position
- 2 years of customer-facing experience in customer service, sales or similar roles
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Competent on social media platforms
- Experience with databases is helpful
- Driver’s license
Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Green Products Company is a family-owned agricultural processing and transportation company. Together, we pursue business excellence with integrity, respect and compassion.
Green Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer: No person shall be discriminated against in employment or provision of services on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, religion, creed, disability or other characteristic protected by law.