The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side!
Why are drivers choosing to join the Green Products team?
- Family owned & operated.
- Drivers are known by name - not just by truck number.
- Driving plans to meet the lifestyle needs of the driver.
- Modern equipment.
- Industry low CSA scores.
In 2018, our driver turnover was less than 25%. That is almost four times better than the industry average.
- Green Products proudly operates newer model T660 & T680 Kenworth tractors.
- All tractors are equiped with Peoplenet mobile communciation systems.
- New Kenworth tractors include the conveniences of heated and cooled leather seating and satellite radio.
- Reefer - We utilize an extensive fleet of 2012 and newer Great Dane reefer trailers.
- Van Trailers
- Live Bottom Trailers
- Convertible Hopper Bottom Trailers
Our terminal in Conrad, IA operates a state of the art truck maintenance shop. An extensive preventive maintenance and service program ensures minimal downtime for our drivers.
Green Products is an active member in the Iowa Motor Truck Association with drivers participating in safety committees. We monitor Compliance, Safe, Accountability Scores (CSA Scores) and initiate safety strategies to lead the industry with its CSA performance.