The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side!
Why are drivers choosing to join the Green Products team?
- Family owned & operated.
- Drivers are known by name - not just by truck number.
- Driving plans to meet the lifestyle needs of the driver.
- Newer equipment.
- Industry low CSA scores.
Green Products Company driver employee turn over ratio is one of the lowest in the industry. The key to having an employee turn over ratio 80% or less than the national average, is working with drivers to meet their needs and the needs of the company. Drivers range from having time at home every 5-6 days with others preferring to be on the road for 10-14 days at at time.
With our diverse customer base we have constant freight opportunities year round. The targeted goal of an average of 2,350 miles per week, per driver, is achieved by having strong relationships with multiple customers.
Green Products offers a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Mileage pay - competitive pay on practical miles.
- Bonuses - Sign on bonus, quarterly performance bonuses & referral bonuses.
- Insurance - Company paid short term & long term disability. Company paid life insurance. Medical & Dental insurance.
- Flex Spending
- Direct Deposit
The appearance and the performance of our equipment is our priority as each piece of equipment is branded with the Green Products company logo and name.
- Green Products proudly operates newer model T660 & T680 Kenworth tractors. www.kenworth.com
- All tractors are equiped with Peoplenet mobile communciation systems. www.peoplenetonline.com
- New Kenworth tractors include the conveniences of heated and cooled leather seating and satellite radio.
- Reefer - We utilize an extensive fleet of 2012 and newer Great Dane reefer trailers. www.greatdanetrailers.com
- Van Trailers
- Live Bottom Trailers
- Convertible Hopper Bottom Trailers
Our terminal in Conrad, IA operates a state of the art truck maintenance shop. An extensive preventive maintenance and service program ensures minimal downtime for our drivers.
Green Products is an active member in the Iowa Motor Truck Association - http://www.iowamotortruck.com, with drivers participating in safety committees. We monitor Compliance, Safe, Accountability Scores (CSA Scores) and initiate safety strategies to lead the industry with its CSA performance.